Friday, November 23, 2012

A quiet day

We had a nice quiet day here. I did my yoga this morning and then took a very enjoyable bike ride  down the highway into Weslaco. It was so nice to have my bike fixed and be able to get around again. All the patches Bob put on held well and no new leaks have developed, thank goodness.

I spent the afternoon reading, doing some more yoga, and working on my book.

It started raining around dinner time tonight and has been just pouring ever since. No leaks in the MH so far. We are crossing our fingers.

Anna and I got out the guitars tonight and TRIED to play some tunes. We are very rusty and need a lot of practice. A LOT of practice!

We were planning on going to South Padre Island tomorrow but we may need to rethink that idea.  We will check the forecast in the morning.

Keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment