Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Day

 I will try to do some catching up  here as I have gotten a little behind in my blogging again.

We had a wonderful Christmas Day here. It was a hot, sunny day so I worked on my tan.The temperature was about 30 C when this picture was taken. The reason I look so white here is because the sun was very bright.  As you can see, even the grass looks almost white. It was definitely a Christmas Day I will never forget.



We had a huge buffet dinner at the Rec  Hall. We had one table just for desserts.

 

Later we played more games. It was great fun.
The hit of the day was when some of the folks from the park gave an absolutely hilarious rendition of "The Twelve Days of Christmas". Each of them jumped up to sing their part. The fellow standing in the picture had the "5 golden rings"
line and he did it with  such great enthusiasm that he had all of us in stitches.
We took a brief break and went our separate ways for a while and then some of us returned at 5pm for leftovers. We were all still full from dinner but we  ate a bit  anyway and had a good visit. It was a very nice Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment