Saturday, March 23, 2013

More good times with James and Renee

On Thursday Renee and I went on a little shopping trip. I got 2 nice sweaters for $3.00 each and a jacket for $5.00. This solved my problem of what to wear for the cold weather ahead of us.
Renee also drove me around to get some pictures. We went to the edge of the city to get a picture of the Welcome to  Gun Barrel City sign which I put on the previous blog.




 She also  drove me to the City Hall. Note the  crossed pistols.










While Renee did a quick stop for an errand I got a picture of this sign which I thought was pretty cute.




















That evening we all went to the Car Show at the Dairy Queen in Seven Points.

The cars were in really good condition.











I would like to have taken this one for a drive around the block.










After we all enjoyed a burger and trimmings, we returned to James and Renee's place and us girls watched a movie before going to bed.  We decided to get back on the road the next morning so we packed  up most of  our gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment